incubator-general mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: incubator-site/build/site/projects/altrmi/api/org/apache/altrmi/server/impl/socket AbstractCompleteSocketStreamServer.html AbstractPartialSocketStreamServer.html CompleteSocketCustomStreamPipedBinder.html CompleteSocketCustomStreamPipedConnection.html CompleteSocketCustomStreamServer.html
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2003 01:40:58 GMT

On Monday, March 17, 2003, at 11:08  AM, Paul Hammant wrote:

> Brian, Aaron,
>
>> [ ..] The rule that I've always
>> followed WRT version control is that derived products are never placed
>> under VC--it's redundant.
>>
> Can we build on the incubator box ?

Yes, you may use the incubator box (aka daedalus) to build the
javadocs. Daedalus is a FreeBSD box, and from what I've heard it
supports a few different JVMs (YMMV). There are other options
available too (the ASF has exclusive access to a Solaris/Sparc
box and a MacOSX box as well). Feel free to as me or anyone else
on the infrastructure@apache.org list for help.

-aaron