incubator-general mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject FtpServer
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2003 22:22:40 GMT
Folks,

Reporting back from the Avalon PMC (Nicola and myself on the PMC), and
after having gained the concensus of the committers for Avalon, we have
decided that a more appropriate home for our most excellent FtpServer
server app would be here in incubator. Alternatives were discussed, but
Incubator was felt to be best.

If it is OK with the PMC here, could a module be set up
'incubator-ftpserver'.  The initial committers would be rana_b, hammant
and jvanzyl, (plus the usual Incubator supremos).

We'll be pushing in the year-old+ FtpServer as a fresh commit

Regards,

- Paul H