incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Incubating Lenya for Cocoon
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:57:12 GMT

The Cocoon project has voted to accept the Lenya proposal, thus Lenya is
officially in the Incubator  :-)

First of all, we need to get the legal stuff straight.

1) License grant

We need to recieve papers that transfer rights to the ASF.
It is necessary to transfer rights for the package, the core code, and
any new code produced by the project.

Attached is the software grant, and an example that has been used for
another project.

It has to be printed, signed, and faxed into the ASF (+1-410-803-2258)
or mail to:

     The Apache Software Foundation
     1901 Munsey Drive
     Forest Hill, MD 21050-2747, U.S.A.

2) Committers

We need a list of all active committers that will work on the project.
They will have to sign a contributors agreement and send it to the ASF
as for the above license grant.

http://incubator.apache.org/forms/ASF_Contributor_License_2_form.pdf

Welcome! :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -