incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator DOA (Re: [STATUS] Tapestry [LACK-OF] Progress)
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 19:20:10 GMT
I'm dropping the issue for now.  I don't have time to work it out.  I'm
strictly going
to focus on tapestry:

1. Getting all its license issues worked out - (which seems done)
2. Getting in gump (to fit in with Jakarta)
3. Getting to project status.

I am specifically not going to focus on:

4. Making the incubator viable.

My motivation is to see Tapestry do well and make its way into Jakarta.
Later if there is some other project I want to
sponsor maybe I'll contribute to 4.  (although the "incubator" is the
wrong approach)

-Andy