incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dum Question
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:10:48 GMT

Jim Jagielski wrote, On 13/03/2003 17.01:
> If we lack the resources to do an adequate job,
> we should respectfully decline rather than try to "make do" and
> do a half-arsed job.

I think this is something that really has to be remembered.

Probably we should forget that help from other non-incubators can do
work for us, at least not all.

For subprojects that have strong sponsors, we still need to make
assessments here based on the checklist (that will also get better over
time), and have one of us take 'shepherd' role for the project.

For those that will want to become TLPs, it will be much harder, and
your comment strikes the point.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -