incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator DOA (Re: [STATUS] Tapestry [LACK-OF] Progress)
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 13:50:09 GMT

> Don't cry to me about ignored bits if you can't bother to use CVS.

In that case forget it.  I won't waste my time.   There is no middle
ground.  I think the incubator is a waste.  I try and work on something
constructive and you say "it must be done my way or it will be ingored"
well.. . In that case, I'm not getting paid for this, its not worth my
time.  My interest is in seeing tapestry part of Jakarta not debugging
the incubator that I think is a bad idea anyhow.  If its what I make it,
I wish to make the incubator into a cabbage.

-Andy