incubator-general mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Incubator DOA (Re: [STATUS] Tapestry [LACK-OF] Progress)
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 07:29:02 GMT

>The vote on AltRMI received only one vote here (Nicola Ken's), that I saw. I
>may have missed others.

There was a very low vote, yes.  The project is quite active though.

>This lack of action is the real issue in the incubator, ATM.

Perhaps.

Does anyone want to step down from Incubator PMC?  I'll step up (though
like many I'm pressured for spare hours in the day).  I promise to
answer emails directed at the PMC, and vote though whenever
opportunities arise.  I'm on the Avalon PMC and have been an Apache
committer for about three years.

Regards,

- Paul