incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE:PMC] Release Tapestry to Jakarta
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:23:35 GMT

Conor MacNeill wrote, On 11/03/2003 8.26:

> With respect to Tapestry, I agree. I think the incubator PMC should perhaps
> vote to promote it into Jakarta. The current limbo is not fair to the people
> involved.

ACK.

Tapestry has a vibrant community, that has already suffered too much
from our incubation "experiment", and that is well taken care of by
Dion, Andy, and all the other Jakarta friends.

I thereby bropose that we "release" Tapestry so that it becomes
officially part of Jakarta, and that the Jakarta PMC fully takes it in
charge.

Incubator PMCers, please cast your votes.

Mine: +1

             - verba volant, scripta manent -