incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject [VOTE:PMC] Release Tapestry to Jakarta
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:23:35 GMT

Conor MacNeill wrote, On 11/03/2003 8.26:

> With respect to Tapestry, I agree. I think the incubator PMC should perhaps
> vote to promote it into Jakarta. The current limbo is not fair to the people
> involved.

Tapestry has a vibrant community, that has already suffered too much
from our incubation "experiment", and that is well taken care of by
Dion, Andy, and all the other Jakarta friends.

I thereby bropose that we "release" Tapestry so that it becomes
officially part of Jakarta, and that the Jakarta PMC fully takes it in

Incubator PMCers, please cast your votes.

Mine: +1

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -