incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenSAML / Incubator-PMC
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 15:23:23 GMT

Davanum Srinivas wrote, On 03/03/2003 16.09:
> Andrew,
>
> I just want the PMC to VOTE to take a stand (It could go either way, which is absolutely
fine with
> me). At the least, I need to be able to tell the RSA folks that we dropped this idea
because of
> the patent problems.

I'm quite confident it would be a negative vote... but IMHO it's the
board itself that could make a point on this. If you gather it
reasonable, make a question about this to board@apache.org.
I'm there too, so I will ensure that the enquiry will be followed.

Thank you for your patience.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -