incubator-general mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <paul_hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: incubator-site/build/site/projects/altrmi/api/org/apache/altrmi/server/impl/socket AbstractCompleteSocketStreamServer.html AbstractPartialSocketStreamServer.html CompleteSocketCustomStreamPipedBinder.html CompleteSocketCustomStreamPipedConnection.html CompleteSocketCustomStreamServer.html
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:55:39 GMT
Top add some historical context to this. I merely inherited the avalon-site setup for this
project. I'll go with whatever looks to be the most popular way. That could be build in-situ
site, make a download, leave off completely (this is incubator), upload via SCP to site.
Looks
like we are not quite settled though.

- Paul