incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Scott Milne" <smi...@aendvari.com>
Subject Code Donation
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 19:28:37 GMT
Hello,

I originally posted this message onto the Commons mailing, and it was suggested that I try
this list instead. I will appologize now for any cross-postings.

I am writing today to see if there is any interest in a codebase that we are wishing to donate
or have inserted into the Incubator.

The project is called Satyr. It was designed and implemented serveral years ago as a web framework.
It was designed to use subprojects so that they could be more easily used in other projects.

We would like to see if there is any part of this project that might be something anyone would
be interested in having placed into the Incubator.

The project can be found at sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/satyr/

With online documentation at:

http://www.aendvari.com/satyr/docs/index.html

I am willing to work with anyone that has an interest in making any part (or all) of this
codebase into a project or part of another project.

Thank you for your time

Scott Milne