incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FtpServer
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2003 01:01:17 GMT
> Reporting back from the Avalon PMC (Nicola and myself on the PMC), and
> after having gained the concensus of the committers for Avalon, we
> have decided that a more appropriate home for our most excellent
> FtpServer server app would be here in incubator. Alternatives were
> discussed, but Incubator was felt to be best.
>
> If it is OK with the PMC here, could a module be set up
> 'incubator-ftpserver'.  The initial committers would be rana_b,
> hammant and jvanzyl, (plus the usual Incubator supremos).

incubator-ftpserver is now available in cvs and cvspublic
commit avail has been added for the above list
cvs commit messages will go here for now

I think the only thing you need now is for root to add rana_b and
jvanzyl
to the incubator unix group, which I can't do myself.  Let us know if I
forgot something.

Have fun,

....Roy