incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@attbi.com>
Subject Updated Tapestry code audit
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 20:10:25 GMT
I've redone the Tapestry code audit for March, along with notes about what
changed, and why, since February.

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?TapestryAudits/Mar2003

Although I was blindsided by the LPGL constraints that came out in the last
few days, I believe Tapestry is fully in compliance at this time.  Does
anybody know what license DocBook and DocBook XSL is released under?  I
couldn't find it.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components