incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@attbi.com>
Subject RE: Location of incubated downloads?
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 17:16:02 GMT
We are already aware of this and OF COURSE, we would prefer that our
Tapestry distros be hosted on Jakarta. I would vastly prefer this.  Perhaps
you are willing to update the Wiki with the necessary procedures for
accomplishing this?

I've been trying to gradually shift over Tapestry from SF to Jakarta.  I'd
prefer to go slower, and leave things behind on SF longer, rather than make
too many waves at Jakarta.  I don't want the Tapestry user community to go
through too much pain (i..e, switching mailing lists multiple times, or
switching bug systems multiple times).

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components

<http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=4754>

-/-

Can someone from the incubator (whoever is responsible) please relay to the
Tapestry folks (don't know who they are) that releases should only be
occurring using the ASF server infrastructure.  Perhaps this needs to be
made
clearer to new projects.  -- justin