incubator-general mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE:PMC] Proposal for Lenya as a Cocoon subproject
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:18:07 GMT
On 24/2/03 23:01, "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicolaken@apache.org> wrote:

> I'm asking the Cocoon PMC to vote for the inclusion of the below
> proposed project named Lenya (ex wyona.org) as a Cocoon subproject.
>
> This vote will take place on cocoon-dev where the Cocoon PMC lives.
> I'm CCing the incubator list just to notify that we're starting this
> vote. When finished, I'll post there the results.
>
> Cocoon PMC members, please state your votes.
>
> Here's mine: +1

So, let me get it straight... It will be located in the incubator, as all
projects in incubation stage, but it will be responsibility of the Cocoon
PMC? Just out of curiosity, because I'm not following all those new politics
stuff all around the foundation, and I'm not a PMC member over here!!! :-)
:-) :-)

    Pier (I'm FREEE!!!)