incubator-general mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.org>
Subject Re: Proposal for Lenya
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:31:24 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote, On 24/02/2003 22.16:
>
>> what is the next step for us, besides soliciting more comments on the
>> proposal?
>> i guess at some point there will be a vote in the cocoon pmc?
>

> If the project wants to be a subproject of the cocoon.apache.org
> project it can just get a vote over there and we'll be happy to accept it.
> If instead it wants to ask to be standalone, it would be a bit more
> difficult and the thing would solely reside on us (incubation).
>
> From my experience, I would encourage you to start as a Cocoon
> subproject,

I think we are very fine with Cocoon and we actually appreciate the
pesky resp. benevolent remarks from Steven and Gianugo, because they
make us think and help to start improving things.

And certainly any help is very welcome, especially on architecture, as
long as it doesn't kill us ;-)

Thanks

Michael