incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal for Lenya
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:26:44 GMT

Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote, On 24/02/2003 22.16:
> what is the next step for us, besides soliciting more comments on the
> proposal?
> i guess at some point there will be a vote in the cocoon pmc?

If the project wants to be a subproject of the cocoon.apache.org project
it can just get a vote over there and we'll be happy to accept it.
If instead it wants to ask to be standalone, it would be a bit more
difficult and the thing would solely reside on us (incubation).

 From my experience, I would encourage you to start as a Cocoon
subproject, and ask to be a Top Level Project later. This will make it
easier and faster to get started and ease the burden of the incubation :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -