incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal for Lenya
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2003 23:28:55 GMT

Paul Hammant wrote, On 21/02/2003 8.16:
> Michael, Folks,
>
>> Dear Incubator List [...]
>

> My take (not being on the incubator PMC) is that I'd like to see the
> code.  I want to see how componentized it is - I might like to use some
> of the comps outside of Lenya or outside of Cocoon itself - I'm always
> excited by products that have internal comps for built reuse outside the
> product.

Yes, I've told them some time ago that we would have liked to see
synergies with current Apache projects, and spinoffs of parts of it that
can stand on their own. I also proposed some to see what they thought of it.

Well, I've had a *very* promising response, so I'm sure that they will
actively help to make this happen  :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -