incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenSAML VOTE Results (was Re: [VOTE] Accept OpenSAML as part of Web Services )
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:16:45 GMT
On my part this is -1 on these types of terms in general.  These terms
basically make Apache a free development
subsidiary of RSA which is just not good.  This is not specific to
OpenSAML.  I look forward to a web services
security standard which is not tied to proprietary licensing.

Is it possible to change the standard as not to infringe on these patents?

-Andy