incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenSAML VOTE Results (was Re: [VOTE] Accept OpenSAML as part of Web Services )
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:04:45 GMT

Davanum Srinivas wrote, On 17/02/2003 16.23:
> Incubator Folks,
>
> We (PMC@WS) had a VOTE for accepting OpenSAML as part of Web Services project. Here are
the
> results.
>
> +1 from 12 members. Zero -1 or -0 or +0 votes.

Excellent.

> What should we do next. Please advise.

The only thing that I'd want to nail down is the license issue.

Below is what seems the last mail on this subject on this list.
Reading that, I tend to think that the incubator, at this point, is
capable of taking a formal position on this matter, and we should
probably ask the board.

What do other incubator PMCers think of it?