incubator-general mailing list archives

From Vic Cekvenich ...@basebeans.com>
Subject Re: Incubator New Project Proposal: basicPortal.sf.net
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 00:59:44 GMT
- "Hello?"
- "Go away, the Wizard of Oz is doing Maven."
- "But I need a heart?"

Is mostly everyone indifferent to basicPortal?

basicPortal would kind of uses open source NullSoft to create setup.exe,
and not Maven. (it that an angle to get some comments :)).

How about is General or Incubator the right place to bug? Any
feeling/opinions?

http://www.mail-archive.com/mvc-programmers%40basebeans.net/msg00001.html

.V