incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AltRMI ??
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 14:50:45 GMT

Paul Hammant wrote, On 05/02/2003 14.19:
> Hi folks,
>
> So have we decided to move AltRMI here from Avalon?  I only saw votes in favour so can
I assume
> this is green-lighted?

I was thinking about this right now (wierd). I saw positive votes from
Avalon, and AFAIK no negative vote from incubator peeps.

A similar thing happened when Forrest was created, and is now a very
healthy project. Thus I assume that the lack of votes mean that there is
not much knowledge on the subject, and no real objections.

If there are no further compelling objections, I will start the process
tomorrow CET, as specified in the proposal.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -