incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where to place Agora?
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 03:05:02 GMT
Because this is a project (as I understand it, Java and Mozilla aren't
friends) for analyzing a community, how about community@ getting a PMC,
becoming a project and managing sourcebases which have to do with
managing/analyzing community...  After incubation of course, but it
seems like a logical way to solve...a few problems :-)

-Andy