incubator-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: OpenSAML VOTE Results (was Re: [VOTE] Accept OpenSAML as part of Web Services )
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:54:14 GMT
Andrew,

Since Web Services = Legal Mine field...Getting the license for Apache will ensure that Apache
as
a Legal Entity will be protected and that the coding can go on for now. There are 2 JSR's
in the
jcp and WS-Security spec in OASIS that will need this as well.

Am not sure there anything else we can do in this situation. Am afraid this problem is going
crop up up more and more in the future.

Thanks,
dims

=====