incubator-general mailing list archives

From Scott Cantor <canto...@osu.edu>
Subject RE: OpenSAML VOTE Results (was Re: [VOTE] Accept OpenSAML as part of Web Services )
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:19:12 GMT
> Below is what seems the last mail on this subject on this
> list. Reading that, I tend to think that the incubator, at
> this point, is capable of taking a formal position on this matter, and we
> should probably ask the board.

RSA posted a new statement on the SSTC web site and confirmed the intent to offer royalty
free licenses to anyone building a
toolkit, and stating the builder's obligation to inform users that they also must obtain a
license, so that's the situation.

The license itself is still not available, and I would be surprised if it showed up all that
soon, frankly.

-- Scott