incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject Incubator to handle adoptions, WAS: RE: [Tapestry-contrib] Re: Tapestry?
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 12:38:21 GMT

Given the current resolution the Incubator is where all projects
come through when entering the ASF.  Be it new ones, donations,
adoptions etc.  This is, in case of adoptions, to see if it is
viable (for both ends) to adopt, and, if so, to verify if the
community of the adopted project is healthy (with respect to ASF
rules/guidelines).

Sander