incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: request: access to incubator-site
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:06:06 GMT

I can't seem to be able to find that.  I was able to find a section in
STATUS suggesting the oposite:

"Possible topics for educational documents
 [...]
     o Compact, but also encyclopedic link-directory which points
       to important info on the other ASF sites (e.g. to the Jakarta
       Charter or to the HTTPd dev pages)
"

> One place for all the general info about these
> practices seems nice and easy.

Since http://www.apache.org/dev/ already holds some crucial information
for developers, adding it there makes the most sense to me.

Sander