incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Incubator Sandbox
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:20:02 GMT
>> There exists a 'committers' repository already which might be
>> (ab)used (?) for this.
>
> Anyone can give us some pointers about it?

The committers module in cvs exists for committers to write things that
are not currently intended to be distributed to the public, but which
may be some day.  incubator (for new projects) and commons (for cross-
project code) are also available.  As such, I don't see a need for
another sandbox, aside from the obvious need that the projects we
created last year have to get moving or get out of the way.

....Roy