incubator-general mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: Bylaws duplication
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:34:08 GMT
Sander Striker wrote:

> Hold on there.  I was pointing out that our current infrastructural
> related things that committers should be aware of are currently
> documented at http://www.apache.org/dev/.  I wanted to keep stuff
> about cvs together with the other stuff about cvs.  If our Incubator
> site is done either the pages on that subject move here, or will
> be linked to.  We can decide on that when the time is right.

OK, cool. It wasn't obvious to me the boundaries when I read your other emails.

For those who are interested, the draft Ant bylaws are available from CVS
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-ant/proposal/ant-site/anakia/docs/bylaws.html

You should be able to get an HTML checkout from there directly in your
browser. I have only recently asked the Ant PMC to review these, so they do
not yet have the benefit of that feedback. I've tried to keep things simple
while covering the essentials of how Apache works. I would certainly welcome
feedback (whether additions or corrections) from this list and other PMCs.

Thanks
Conor