incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bylaws duplication
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:03:43 GMT

Serge Knystautas wrote:
> As the chair of the newly formed James PMC, we would very much welcome
> some standard bylaws to build on.  I don't know where these should be
> maintained since I'm not aware of who in the ASF maintains existing
> bylaws.  btw, in the meantime if you'd be willing to share the bylaws
> you're considering, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

I'd suggest you to share with the other PMCs what they have done so far
and check with us for eventual clarifications and suggestion requests.

The PMCs have a deeper knowledge of the needs of their community, and I
don't want to have them use boilerplates right away. Basically you are
helping us :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -