incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bylaws duplication
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:01:01 GMT

Sander Striker wrote:
> [...]

Exactly, I've come to agree on this too. The best thing is to start to
gather all information here at least as links, and later eventually
integrate the docs in a single one with the help of the original page
maintainers.

> Bylaws however are an entirely different beast...  I don't feel
> any different from what Jim wrote in his response.

And the same rule applies here.

New PMCs have come up with interesting variations of some PMC rules, so
we could do the same as with other resources and link to them from here.

Then make boilerplates, or even concurrently with the links, and narrow
down to a personalized one later.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -