incubator-general mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: New Jakarta proposal: Pluto
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:49:58 GMT
Conor MacNeill wrote:

> Steven,
>
> I think these are exactly the sort of questions incubator is designed to
> answer. Tapestry was about seeing how an existing project can come into
> Apache. Perhaps Pluto is an opportunity to understand how a new project
> can be created and encouraged at Apache. They are both interesting
> challenges for the incubator.

I volunteered for being on the Pluto project team, if only for
discussion and documentation. That way, I hope to be able to take care
about my reservations, by making sure I'm right in the middle of it.
It's good to see Carsten and Andy, too. That makes 3 of us who will make
sure Pluto integrates with Cocoon.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org