incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Incubator Sandbox
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:51:07 GMT

> Correct. Morphos has (had?) a community, that broke up also because
> there was not a real space where to collaborate. Jakarta Commons was
> not open to XML people, you found the Commons mailing list too
> chaotic, so I found myself alone. I don't want it to happen again.

<inflamatoryfact requestedresponse="note,ignore">
<connotation-type="neutral">
Yes.  As it stands the Apache Commons has dictated the same mailing list
philosophy.  So I would in fact abandon it again if Apache Commons
achieved success.
</connotation-type>
</inflamatoryfact>

Hummm I'm thinking of founding a new project... AEML = Andy's Email
Markup Language...

-Andy