incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Mother may I (was: Re: [Tapestry-contrib] Re: Tapestry?)
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 02:40:46 GMT
Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

> May I:
>
> 1. Get the snapshot from howard,
> 2. import it,
> 3. ask the infrastructure to make the entries,
> 4. request the appropriate mailing lists

To help facilitate this (as in, eliminating critical path items), I went
ahead and created an *EMPTY* cvs repository, granted karma to acoliver
and dion *ONLY*, and created the dev and user mailing list (a separate
cvs mailing list will be created if that is desired outcome) with
acoliver@apache.org as the initial moderator to both.

All the above can be wiped out in seconds upon request.

Andy, dIon, please don't proceed futher until this vote is complete.

- Sam Ruby