incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Tapestry-contrib] Re: Tapestry?
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 18:50:56 GMT
Sam Ruby wrote:
> Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
>

>> afaik, the only obstacles now aren't
>> obstacles, just technical to-dos (accounts, cvs, et cetera).
>

> HOT DAMN!
>
> Is there consensus on this?  Perhaps this can be brought to a [VOTE] of
> the incubator PMC?
>
> If so, I can take care of nearly *all* those technical to-dos
> personally, and can take care of initiating the request to root for the
> one remaining item.
>
> I've been reticent to initiate this, lest it infuriate half of the ASF
> membership...
>
> - Sam Ruby

As a sponsoring member I had planned to:

set up the tapestry website
set up the cvs module (wouldn't mind some help though, haven't done the
import with history in awhile if ever)
submit the account requests
work with howard to find a way to import the wiki pages
work with sam to get tapestry building under GUMP

But Sam doing it all is even better! ;-)

-Andy