incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Role of incubator was Re: [Tapestry-contrib] Re: Tapestry?
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 14:58:29 GMT
Sam Ruby wrote:
> Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
>
> Both Avalon and Ant are now sister ASF projects of Jakarta - of equal
> stature in the eyes of the ASF.  The Jakarta PMC is no longer
> accountable for their actions.

Thanks for clearing that up.  I think I get it now.

>> I thought this "reorganization" was going to be voluntary.  This message
>> does not sound that way.
>

> I personally would welcome Tapestry as *either* a top level project or a
> Jakarta subproject.

Yeah either is fine.  I think Tapestry mainly prefers to be on Jakarta
rather than top level because "thats where all the Java projects are".
The rest is irellevant to me.  I'm game for either.  (this is not to
say its not important, just not to me)

-Andy