incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@attbi.com>
Subject Re: [Tapestry-contrib] Re: Tapestry?
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 16:00:57 GMT

> Incubator for a project which states "Tapestry is a community project,
> and now follows the Apache meritocracy rules to guide its future
> development." on its site, has 6 active committers and a busy mailing
> list? Naaah. They should be a proper Jakarta subproject right from the
> start if that is OK with them.

Yes, that would count as "lowering the bar" (see my previous message).

On the CVS front ... my last commits to the SF CVS repository went in
yesterday (Sat Jan 4).  I should be able to get a CVS repository snapshot
with those changes on Jan 6.  Who is going to handle the import, and how is
it done?  There's a lot of legacy cruft in there that could be filtered out
(for instance, old PDF documents, the old source tree as com/primix/*,
etc.).