incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Kick-starting the Charter process
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 21:39:04 GMT
Hi all,

there's a few new projects with a few new PMCs. They all need a charter.
My gut feeling tells me that large parts of the various charters for the
various projects will turn out to be quite similar to each other.

It makes sense to me that we pour together resources to work on this
together. It also makes sense to me to have as many of the "Wise and
Knowledgeable Apache Elders" as possible help out with this and provide,
well, wisdom and knowledge.

Should we work intimately together on this? If so, where/how/etc?

cheers,

- Leo the Reuse Fanatic