incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: veto stuff
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 01:11:48 GMT
Depending on whether we are C-T-R or R-T-C things are slightly
different. In any case, if someone disagrees with the patch/code,
it is announced and discussed on the dev@ list. Again, the dev@
list is where code development happens. Not on pmc@; not on irc;
not in someone's apartment. :)

On dev@.

At 2:08 AM +0100 11/8/02, Stephen McConnell wrote:
>Jim:
>
>Is there anything that states an obligation to communicate a veto on a dev list?  Is a
veto valid if it is not published to the dev community?