incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: new committer request
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2002 21:25:55 GMT

Brian Behlendorf wrote:
> root@apache.org is the preferred place, but no matter, account create,
> password sent, commit privs granted.

Another brother, good!  :-)

Based on my personal experience, I would humbly suggest to send these
requests to root@apache.org, to the PMC of your project, and to the
development list of the project, with a summary of the votes and link to
the thread on the mailing list archives.

Also, you should make him sign and send us this:
http://incubator.apache.org/forms/ASF_Contributor_License_2_form.pdf

Now the incubator is ramping up, but in the future we should all direct
the new contributors to http://incubator.apache.org/ for a better
explanation of life here at Apache.

copying incubator for a reminder about these "rules"

> 	Brian
>
> On 15 Nov 2002, Jason E. Stewart wrote:
>
>>I appologize if this is the wrong list, please direct me to the
>>correct list in such case.
>>
>>The xml-xerces project has just voted in a new committer:
>>
>>  Gareth Reakes <gareth@decisionsoft.com>
>>
>>The vote was +3 with no -1.
>>
>>What should I do to proceed?
>>
>>Thanks,