incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: incubator project infrastructure set up
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2002 15:48:16 GMT
[redirecting to general@]

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> If I understand you correctly, once we get Forrest not to delete the CVS
> dirs in build/site it should not be a problem.

how about this: change /www/ (the current documentroot
for and make it an actual checkout of the
incubator-site cvs module.  and change the web site's documentroot to point
to /www/ instead?

then the site can be built in situ without having to copy any files around
(assuming the builder has also built forrest.. ;-)

of course, this still doesn't address my desire to have the generated files
in cvs..  so maybe this is pointless.

View raw message