incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: forrest won't build the site
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2002 04:10:24 GMT
On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 10:33:14PM -0500, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> jeff, i applied your patch and updated forrest from cvs head,
> but the build of the site fails utterly:
>
>   Setup... done.
>   Initializing... ready, let's go :-)
>    * [0]
>   -> [broken link] index.html <-

Are you sure you have the very latest Forrest?  As of a few days ago,
there should never be just [broken link] messages without a half-decent
error message printed below.  For me, building incubator-site looks like:

Setup... done.
Initializing... ready, let's go :-)
 * [28] index.html
 * [0] skin/page.css
 * [0] skin/images/spacer.gif
 * [0] skin/breadcrumbs.js
 * [0] images/group-logo.gif
 * [0] images/project-logo.gif
 * [0] skin/images/tabSel-left.gif
 * [0] skin/images/tabSel-right.gif
 * [0] skin/images/tab-left.gif
 * [25] drafts/index.html
 * [0] skin/images/tab-right.gif
 * [21] projects/index.html
 * [27] bylaws.html
 * [27] resolution.html
 * [27] whoweare.html
 * [27] process.html
 * [27] rules-for-revolutionaries.html
 * [0]
-> [broken page] forms/ASF_Contributor_License_2_form.pdf <-

     Resource not found file:/home/jeff/apache/incubator-site/buil
     d/tmp/context/content/xdocs/forms/ASF_Contributor_License_2_f
     orm.xml
  * [0] skin/images/menu-left.gif
 * [0] skin/images/menu-right.gif
 * [0] index.pdf
 * [0] skin/images/printer.gif
 * [0] skin/images/label.gif
 * [0] skin/images/page.gif
 * [0] skin/images/chapter.gif
 * [0] skin/images/chapter_open.gif
 * [0] skin/images/current.gif
 * [0] /favicon.ico
 * [27] drafts/glossary.html
 * [25] drafts/voting.html
 * [26] drafts/theapacheway.html
 * [25] drafts/newcommiters.html
 * [0] drafts/index.pdf
 * [0] projects/index.pdf
 * [0] bylaws.pdf
 * [0] resolution.pdf
 * [0] whoweare.pdf
 * [0] process.pdf
 * [0] rules-for-revolutionaries.pdf
 * [0] drafts/glossary.pdf
 * [0] drafts/voting.pdf
 * [0] drafts/theapacheway.pdf
 * [0]
-> [broken page] drafts/whoweare.html <-

     Resource not found file:/home/jeff/apache/incubator-site/buil
     d/tmp/context/content/xdocs/drafts/whoweare.xml

 * [0] drafts/newcommiters.pdf

disposing... done.

--Jeff