incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: whoweare.html
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 23:07:38 GMT
I *really* think that we should just remove the authorship stuff from the
public web pages. Those pages are *all* of our responsibility. If somebody
wants to know the history of a page, then they have cvs commit logs, and
they have cvs annotate.

Ownership is evil. :-)  [and this is an empirical example of why]

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/