incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The Incubator site
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2002 13:45:48 GMT

Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> Jim Jagielski wrote:
>
>>There was discussion on using Forrest? Before Ken spends too much time
>>on the site, we should get a show of hands.
>

> i'm +1, but until it happens i'll still add the odd note here and there;
> whoever turns my trees into a forrest can simply incorporate them where
> they make sense.
>
> i'm looking forward to learning forrest.

:-D

I'll be away from proper net connectivity for 6 days, so I won't be able
to help much.

In my home dir there is the incubator site I did for now, comprising the
sources.

It's in the html docs dir, under apache-incubator. The whole structure
there can be dumped in CVS, apart from the build dir that contains the
forrest build results.

We are converting the Jakarta site to Forrest format, so that we will be
  able to use the sources that contain nice pages about Apache to the
incubator site.

If you prefer, just keep hacking away in html and I'll convert it to
Forrest format, it will not be a problem at all.

Scott Sanders is helping with the Commons site BTW, he may give a hand.

The Forresters know already about the incubator site work, and are ready
to help too.

Thanks and good work! :-D

             - verba volant, scripta manent -