incubator-ftpserver-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: [OT] ftpserver maven2 repository
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 13:31:44 GMT
That's very odd. I just created a very basic POM with the exact
fragments that you used below and Maven happily download the required JARs.

What version of Maven are you using? Also, could you provide the output
of "mvn -X compile" from that POM?

/niklas