incubator-ftpserver-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Rink <kaw...@zimmer428.net>
Subject [OT] ftpserver maven2 repository
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 14:34:07 GMT
Folks;

just discovered about the maven2 repository at

http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/

providing artifacts including ftpserver which is kinda good helping me
move my last internal project to using maven2. However, so far I haven't
been able of figuring out which sort of layout and/or repository
configuration is required to actually make use of any of these artifacts.

Currently, I do have the two entries...

    <repository>
        <id>apache</id>
        <url>http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository</url>
        <layout>default</layout>
        <snapshots>
            <enabled>true</enabled>
        </snapshots>
        <releases>
            <enabled>false</enabled>
        </releases>
    </repository>

and

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.ftpserver</groupId>
      <artifactId>ftpserver-core</artifactId>
      <version>1.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

placed in the appropriate places of my pom.xml. So far, maven2 seems to
do something, creating a few ftpserver related files in
$HOME/.m2/repository and attemts to fetch the appropriate jars which, by
then, never really happens.

I'm aware that this is a maven related issue and I'm possibly just too
stupid to do it right, right now; nevertheless: Any kind soul around
here ready and willing to point me the right way?

Many thanks in advance, best regards.
Kristian