incubator-ftpserver-dev mailing list archives

From "Atul Gohad" <ago...@gmail.com>
Subject Question on running implicit and explicit mode ssl's.
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 11:45:16 GMT
Hi Niklas,

In the ssl support provided by ftp server, is it possible to have the server
running in simultaneous implicit and explicit modes?

What is the best way in which we can use the apache ftp server to allow
simultaneous access for users with "normal", "ssl" and "ssl with client
authentication"? is their a specific configuration change that can help me
achieve this?

Thanks and Regards,
Atul Gohad.