incubator-ftpserver-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Rink <kaw...@zimmer428.net>
Subject Re: [OT] ftpserver maven2 repository
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 14:19:51 GMT
Niklas;

Am Tue, 04 Sep 2007 15:31:44 +0200
schrieb Niklas Gustavsson <niklas@protocol7.com>:

> That's very odd. I just created a very basic POM with the exact
> fragments that you used below and Maven happily download the required
> JARs.

Hmmm, strange indeed. I did run mvn -X compile, still seeing that very
error appear. After removing $HOME/.m2/repository/org/apache/ftpserver
and running mvn again, it seems it by now did manage to find and
download the right jars. So at least it works by now, even though I
don't have a clue what's different compared to before.

Anyhow; thanks loads for your hints and patience.
Cheers & best regards,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink * http://zimmer428.net * http://flickr.com/photos/z428/