incubator-ftpserver-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: Write-permissions under MacOSX
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2007 13:47:05 GMT
I know nothing about this specific client. However, one thing that might
give a clue is what a LIST would return showing those directories. The
LIST result contains the access for the user, based on
hasReadPermission() and  hasWritePermission() on FileObject.

/niklas