incubator-ftpserver-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: cannot build ftpserver from trunk
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2007 09:53:35 GMT
Benny Pedersen wrote:
> It seems that i already have installed ftplet jar in my local repository:

Found it. I cleaned out my environment and was able to reproduce your
problem. it comes from us only generating the Javadoc JAR during release
builds but the distribution POM expecting it even during the default
builds. I've now moved the part that collected the Javadocs to an rc
profile and the default build will now generate a binary distribution
without the Javadocs.

Please update and rerun. Sorry for the confusion.

/niklas